What information do we collect from you and when?
When you visit our EvQ.ai store login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, etc.) accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is removed when you close your browser.
When you log in to your EvQ.ai account, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Who do you share my data with?
If you request your password to be reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long do you retain my data?
For users that register on our website EvQ.ai, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (but you cannot change your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do I have over my data?
If you have an account on EvQ.ai you can request to receive a file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where do you send my data?
Your comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on EvQ.ai
What do you collect and store?
While you visit our site, we will track:
- Products you have viewed: we will use this for example to show you products you have recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes like estimating accurate taxes and shipping charges.
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter this so we can, for example, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details. We may also ask for optional account information like username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you information about your account and order.
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
- Process payments and prevent fraud.
- Set up your account for our store.
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes.
- Improve our store.
- Send you marketing messages, but only if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used for future orders.
We store this information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for three years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on your team has access to my information?
Members of the EvQ.ai team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Store Support Agents can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
EvQ.ai team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What do you share with others?
We only share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and EvQ.ai store services to you; for example PayPal.
For payments we accept PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.